Friday, December 17, 2010

A bizarre experience on the way to Delhi



Delhi after common wealth game has been undergone a severe change in case of route communication. The commencement of Terminal III is the substantial landmark of this transform. The wonderfully structured Airport is really going to be counted amongst the capital’s asset. The interior, the infrastructure is far more superior to my imagination. The worst part is that, the passengers need to go for a long walk for about 30 minutes to arrive at their respective belt. I saunter as the highest speed as I can. After reaching at my belt where my luggage was supposed to come, I lingered for another half an hour to catch my baggage. By taking one pre-paid taxi I managed myself to get free from the luxurious airport. It was about 8’ O clock, Delhi seemed dazzling like glitters in the evening.  


The landing mystery
5-55 O’clock was the right time for Jetlite to land. As per the announcement I made my seat belt tight and got ready for landing. The street lights, the lights of the vehicles appeared wonderful as the stars made a queue to greet me. Suddenly this spectacular sight got vanished from my eyes. It does not need too much time to understand that the flight had failed to land due to air traffic. I heard about “no signal” “air traffic”, but it was literary occurring with me, made me feel soo annoyed. At about 6-20 pm the same announcement got struck my eardrum “the passenger are requested to tie their seat belt as we are ready to land”.  Again the same sparkling light came to my sight but vanquished. Very pathetic!!!!  I feel scare by the take offs and landings but these are happening with me again and again. The flight started revolving and constantly struggling to get the proper place to land. I became bored as well as annoyed by listening the same song again and again over my cell phone. Finally after about one hour of combating for signal, the flight had managed to land on Delhi’s soil. At last the air hostess bade Good Bye by pasting their as usual 90 degree extended smile, and I got comforted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment